Blog Archive

Friday, July 9, 2010

Writing from Reno

Tour's been fantastic so far. We were scraping each other's nerves a few days ago, but that seems to have passed. I guess it's expected when you're living together in extreme conditions for days on end.

We've played five shows so far: Columbus, Chicago, Kansas City, Denver, and SLC. We've met some awesome people on the way. The worst part about this tour is the time constraints. As soon as we start enjoying the company of our fans, it's time to take off again. Salt Lake City, I'm glad you convinced us to come out. We haven't had a bad time at any of our stops yet. *knock on wood*

The scenery of Wyoming and Utah was incredible. I never thought a desert could be so goddam beautiful. The mountains out here are gorgeous. Even as I type this in a hotel room in Reno, I'm looking out in the night and seeing mountains surrounding this miniature Las Vegas.

I'm slowly working on editing some videos I've collected so far. I'd like to get them out sooner versus later, but time is just hard to find. Talking to Elisha today, we both had the intention of doing a lot of this on our eight-hour drives. The shitty part is, you're spending a lot of that time trying to make up sleep that you couldn't get during the night.

These past few days have been a blast. This is something I've waited a long time to experience and it's worth the wait. I just can't wait to come home and reflect on everything that's happened. Everything's been moving so fast, it's hard to realize what you've done.

-Anthony

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys are having a good time. It is a really beautiful country we live in. Stay safe and play hard....

    ReplyDelete